Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fresh start.....

Now I have a seperate place to display my sketches, my other art works too.
Was wondering what name should I give to this place and Sachin came with idea of ANUKRATI
which means Creation and I felt there cannot be anyother good name for my space :)

SO from today onwards I christened it as ANUKRATI :)

I spent full 4 to 5 hours searching for some good templates and even had a listful with me. But this one is just superb. Although I have not finalized it and have kept it as tentative template... My quench is still on :)

I know am not going to update it on daily basis as I don't have so much of time but still will try my best to update it atleast once a week :) provided am so serious abt my sketching too :P

So giving it a fresh start I put here my very first sketch drawn on April 22, 2006.
I found this lady in one of the stories there in some magazine so thought of puting it in pencil.
The other one also is created on the same date

Abhee ke liyey itna hi :)

19 comments:

MITESH said...

Name is excellent some thing new...

Aaap ke sketches ka to javab hi nahi i dont know you are good at sketches:)

Sweety Maruth said...

Anukrati :P

nice name...n this is good sketch!!!! i liked this sketch dearie!!!

Anonymous said...

:P i am here as well.......will keep dropping ;)

NJOY !!

Anonymous said...

Like the name 'Anukrati' :)
And the template too actually matches v well with what u are going to put up here...
In the 2nd Sketch the guy is looking a lil angry..lagta hai apne biwi se jhagad ke aaya hai :P

Looking forward to Lots more of your ART here !!!!

fursat said...

The name of the blog is very unique and creative. I like the idea of new blog.

I love the first painting better than the second though second looks more complex. I love the sensousness you captured in the first one...

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

as all of them have already said, the name is fabulous ,
n the scetches r beautiful too.:)

Fursat said...

hum bhi yaha aa gaye hai. and sketches are just too good :)

and name is nice and different.

try to update it regularly. and yeah best of luck for this blog too :)

Anchal said...

very nice preeti.

Ashish Gupta said...

phew :-"

good ones!

Whats In A Name said...

Oh grt..
You sure must keep this thing flowing...
I loveeeee sketches soooo much.... Even I used to paint , but now all the brushes are safely kept in a cupboard:-(

The Bhandari's said...

@All... thks for visiting and for lovely words :)

@Manish.... will wait for ur sketches too so just take out ur brushed and start painting :)

Naresh Sabbani said...

AAh lovely...keep it going for it will be revisited in the hope to see better ones...

do help out a character on crossroads...
http://turbulentxpressions.blogspot.com

Anks said...

wow preeti.... these are fab!

Roopa said...

the sketch is wonderful..u inspire me..ive dun few sletches too..mabbe even i cud post them..

Anonymous said...

wow... lovely sketch! :)
can't see second one. :S

jitesh said...

suply superb.. I hv no other words.. it would be great if you can also elaborate each of your work a bit so that layman like me can understand the hidden meaning of the art and appreciate them even more..Real nice work

Pinkpearl said...

u r quiete an artist!!! keep it up... do practice practice does all the magic...

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Oxycodone percocet pictures Order tenuate weight loss pill Www ambien com mexican anbien Spyware doctor 31 Watch tv free now Delivery threesome bdsm free sex movie

Swetha Sanghavi said...

you realy do sketch quite well...did you learn it all by yourself?/