Friday, July 09, 2010

Another Activity in row

Tomorrow again is going to be mumma beti day. Though I haven't thought of any particular activity for her but still we are definitly going to work on some activity together. One thing is for sure finger painting is on the list. Have searched few websites and have got real great ideas too.

Lets see how the things shape up as shopping is also on the agenda moreover Navyaa and Sachin both are down with cold and cough too , so maybe things don't turn out as thought.

There are few things which I have made list of to do shopping for Navyaa:
  1. Play dough. (Though I have even read of recipe for making the dough at home. Will try that too)
  2. Doodle Pro
  3. Bead Making (Real big beads and quite thick thread for her to make necklace, although I think she is quite young to perform this activity but still will try, you can never judge kids intelligence)
  4. Some Puzzles as I think she is now bored of her blocks

No comments: